- Upon receipt of payment, your order will be processed and promptly despatched via your chosen delivery method, typically within 1-2 working days.
- All our parcels require a signature upon receipt.
- Customised necklaces and bracelets are made to order and will usually be despatched within 3-4 working days of receipt, provided the charms are in stock. If, for any reason, there will be a further delay, you will be advised of this via email.
- For urgent items or gifts please add a message at check out or email us; we will do everything we can to meet your needs.
- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Earrings, customised bracelets and customised necklaces cannot be returned unless faulty.
- All other fully priced items may be returned within 14 days of purchase in their original packaging provided they are unworn.
- Return costs e.g. postage, are met by the customer except where the product is faulty, in which case the return costs will be refunded.
- To return an item email: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. We will advise you via email of the expected delivery date.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted e.g. a returned item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or if the return is more than 14 days after delivery.
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again and then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds for Gifts/Items Shipped to Other Addresses
- If an item has been identified as a gift and/or shipped to an address that is different to the billing address and the recipient wishes to return it, they may, provided the above Returns conditions are met.
- The cost of the return shipping will not be refunded unless the item is faulty. Where returned gifts are approved for a refund then the recipient will be issued with a gift credit for the value of the returned item(s).
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver (less original shipping costs) and they will find out about your return. The return costs will not be reimbursed unless the item is faulty.